Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Updated Pics of new tank

Started by Jeff1192, October 04, 2007, 04:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff1192

Yeah they are the kribs you gave me. I think 2 of them might be older than the other 2....is that possible? Because 2 of them are really nicely coloured, 1 male and 1 female. Those 2 are absolutely amazing looking! The other 2 are a little smaller and don't have much colour yet. But I'm pretty sure they're females (judging by the tails).

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

beowulf

Ya my kribs won't stop spawning, I think I have 5-6 different spawns in the 110g tank right now.  Just yesterday I noticed one of the couples protecting an area and there they were....another 20 or so fry of about 3-4 mm.

Jeff1192

I don't know if it would be too soon for mine to have spawned but the 2 really colourful ones are always together and are usually guarding the cave that is in the driftwood. I can't see into the cave so I can't say if they have spawned or not.

Jeff

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

beowulf

Quote from: Jeff1192 on October 25, 2007, 06:39:46 PM
I don't know if it would be too soon for mine to have spawned but the 2 really colourful ones are always together and are usually guarding the cave that is in the driftwood. I can't see into the cave so I can't say if they have spawned or not.

Jeff

To be honest I have no no clue what age they spawn at but it may very well be that they have.

dan2x38

Jeff great looking tank! Nice how you worked your son's treasure chest in there. :) Your tank looks very well establised already... KEWL job on it.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Jeff1192

Quote from: beowulf on October 25, 2007, 06:46:08 PM
To be honest I have no no clue what age they spawn at but it may very well be that they have.

Actually I don't think they have.....yet....tonight they seemed to be digging in the substrate under the driftwood.

Jeff

- George Orwell