Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Dainichi Pellets

Started by hamstercaster, December 03, 2007, 04:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamstercaster

Anyone use these presently?  If so, what do you think of them and how do they compare to NLS.  I've already asked that question to Darius and he is very fond of the Dainichi pellets but before I go ahead and order them I'd like to have opinions from more people as they are fairly pricy.  They do get a bit more affordable when you get the 5.5 pound bag but they don't have Color FX in 3mm 5.5 pound bags at aquariumshop.... so I may have to settle with another type of Dainichi 3mm pellets...

any take on them?

thanks

beowulf

I've been using the cichild veggie deluxe veggie pellets and they seem to love them.  I rotate one day of NLS and one day of the Dainichi.

328iGuy

I am interested in knowing more about Danichi as well.

Also, how is Aquariumshop.ca as a company, are they good and quick with shipment etc...?

Thanks

beowulf

Great company the last group order I did was received very fast with no hassle and no mistakes.

328iGuy

Quote from: beowulf on December 05, 2007, 11:05:17 AM
Great company the last group order I did was received very fast with no hassle and no mistakes.

Thanks I may order some stuff today from them.