New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New to the forums :)

Started by Ruby, January 28, 2008, 10:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruby

Hey all,

I'm an Ottawa native and although I'm new here, I've been keeping my freshwater angel for ~6 years.  (as well as many other fish, previously in a 12 gal. Eclipse).  I just upgraded my tank to a 65 gal. and was researching cycling and found the forums.  Looks like you have a very vibrant fish community here I never new about!  I'll have to try to make to that fish auction I read about in March. 

Ruby  (unfortunately there's no interesting story to my name.  I just like the colour red. :P)

Zoe

Welcome to OVAS Ruby! Hope you enjoy it here  :)

beowulf

Welcome and indeed the giant auction is a great place to meet members and to buy some great stuff at often great prices.

Ruby

I'm going to go to the auction for sure, and I can't wait!  I'd really like to meet people from the forums, since you seem like such a nice and considerate group (after reading a ton of posts)  :)   It's sometimes like a breath of fresh air since some other forums can be very juvenile and frustrating to read.
Thanks!