Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Visit to J&L Aquatics

Started by Severum, February 12, 2008, 09:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Severum

We've all ordered from it and now finally we get to see what it looks like!

I had the chance to stop by their store while on a business trip. I'll try to order the pictures so that it looks like you're actually walking through the store.

Quality is blurry but its better than nothing!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Severum

More...

Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

kennyman

Neat!

I had imagined it to be some cement sided warehouse with forklifts and metal shelves. How wrong was that  :D

Severum

Still more...

Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Severum

and some more...

Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

groan

sniggir

Wow very cool... thx for the photo's so are the store prices better than the online  ;)
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Severum

Store prices are the same as online but you don't have to pay shipping. Although you would have to pay PST...  ;)

I would have loved to pick this little guy up but there is no chance he would have survived the plane ride back home.

Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

PowderBlueTang

Great pic's Severum, thanks for sharing. Always wanted to see some pics of J&L since I always order from them.

chujai

ive ordered from them a few times too but never got the chance to go, i got my sister to stop by a few times, glad i finally got a glimpse
ChuJai