Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Groan's 55 (new camera)

Started by groan, February 06, 2008, 10:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groan

he'll be moving today sometime.
I went to see Az this morning and he had a peice of that favia/acan thing like mine. he says its a favia brain coral and not an acan. the piece he has is exactly like the one i have. same size too but 3x the price i paid. marinescape must have put it in by accident, lol...

I bought a little 4 head frag of acan from him for $10! he ha a good selection of small frags if anyone is looking.

sniggir

They are right. when I got home I did some googling and it is definatly a favia/ open brain
very nice buy for 20$ wonder how it will color up!
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

groan

i moved it to that spot you suggested and also attached the staghorn you gave me up top...everyone is looking good.

groan

new shots...
Picked up a featherduster and a sun coral (no nice pic of sun coral yet). i just never get tired of my lawnmower blennie, hes just so photogenic.

click images for full sizes

sniggir

looks good... you are definatly having fun with your new toy.... uh oh Dave may have a run for his money!
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

groan

Quote from: sniggir on February 19, 2008, 10:24:23 AM
looks good... you are definatly having fun with your new toy.... uh oh Dave may have a run for his money!

LOL, not until i get a better lens. he is still my hero.