Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2.5 pico in progress

Started by Zoe, January 26, 2008, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aine

Zoe,
What's the species name of the coral you have there?
LOVE IT! :D
Solana 34, but new custom build (41 gallons and 10 gallon sump) in progress!
Ocellaris, pygmy angel, red pistol shrimp, yellow watchman goby, cleaner shrimp, mini carpet anemone, rbta, sps?s, lps?s, softies

Peach-faced lovebird (Octave)
Goldendoodle (Basile)
Standard Poodle (Margot)

Lover of Iceland, nature, travel and music!

Zoe

Thanks :) I have various mushrooms, some ricordea mushrooms, some pink palies, and a little baby toadstool leather.

Zoe

Just some new livestock pics:

KLKelly

I love that spotted mushroom.  Are they common?

Zoe

I have no idea... I haven't seem them before locally but I'm sure they are around  :)

Zoe

New pictures... FTS is under 1/2 lighting.

KLKelly

I seriously love this tank!!!!!  It looks amazing!

dan2x38

Zoe very beautiful it is really coming in nicely! Corals look great that's some light you put up...  8)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Zoe

gvv

Beatiful!
Full tank shot ple-e-e-ease :D

dan2x38

Zoe are you testing the water at all? Like NO3... curious of your levels... How are you preventing water fluctuations?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Zoe

Quote from: dan2x38 on February 12, 2008, 01:19:56 AM
Zoe are you testing the water at all? Like NO3... curious of your levels... How are you preventing water fluctuations?

Honestly I rarely test... last time it was 0/0 ammonia/nitrites and about 15 nitrates.
Evap doesn't happen too quickly, and I do daily top offs and water changes, and avoid creatures and corals are very sensitive.

Zoe

sniggir

realy nice pico.. I would change a thing... mm some of those look familiar....lol.. I realy love this Pico
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Zoe

Quote from: sniggir on February 18, 2008, 01:17:56 AM
realy nice pico.. I would change a thing... mm some of those look familiar....lol.. I realy love this Pico

Thanks  ;)
All the rics turned out great, settled in nice.  Next time you must come in and see it in person!  ;D

Sharbuckle

sniggir

I will for sure... this would make a realy cool office tank
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

AdamN

groupie02

That's a really nice tank. You probably have more cool stuff in there than I have in my 65g and my 29g combined  ;D

Keep the pictures coming.