Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Florida Aquafarms

Started by kennyman, February 24, 2008, 03:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyman

Has anyone ever ordered from there? I have a some bottles, bubbler's and lights setup and I am looking for a good place to get the correct fertilizer and starter culture to grow phyto

sniggir

I have heard good things about them and was going to be doing the same thing.. and you can get rotifer culturs aswell!
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

kennyman

After abit of concideration i decided to order from http://www.coralscaping.com/index.html

It's my first time culturing this stuff and these guys are fairly local. No where near the choice of options as Florida Aquafarms but for a newb like me they should be sufficent.

Steve_2

I had an order with them that I ended up canceling because they kept on moving back the shipping date. I decided that I didn't want to have to wait anymore and I'm going to try peppermint shrimps instead this weekend.

Steve.