New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Fishtails Forum?

Started by dan2x38, May 31, 2008, 10:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

I was wondering how come there is no Forum for Fishtails? These guys have a great little shop. They need our support too! :)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Vizerdrix

I talked to Pat about that, but can't remember what he said. :) He was a bit upset that the "general" forum for sponsors was removed.

groupie02

If I remember correctly, not all sponsors are providing the same level of support to the club. This could be why they do not have a forum of their own.

These questions would need to be answered by our Corporate and Public Relations chair.

babblefish1960

Pat opted for a banner only contract, and as the other choice was a private forum, that was what he went with.  By no means does this make Fishtails inferior in any way, in fact, Pat and his partner provide great service, are staunch supporters of OVAS and are definitely worth a trip to Orleans to visit. :)

dan2x38

OH IC... it is a different fee then?
Voltaire:

groupie02

Quote from: groupie02 on June 01, 2008, 03:26:05 PM
If I remember correctly, not all sponsors are providing the same level of support to the club.

I should have written "financial support" to be more specific.

patcottawa

We've just signed on for a forum folks! In the next few days, we should have our forum up and running! Stay tuned!

dan2x38

Cool look forward to posts of what you have... that is if you post them (hint - hint).  8)
Voltaire: