Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Reducing your carbon finprint- feature presentation @ the Oct.27th meeting

Started by charlie, September 23, 2008, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

I had a great time at the meeting.  I got the pair of killie fish that shoot their eggs!!  I put them in with my desert gobies and peacock gungeons, both of which are happy at room temperature waters as well!  Soon they will be joined by some CPD's and some shrimp.

I would love to know how I managed to win the costume contest though (not that I'm ungrateful).  The clownfish and Anenome costumes were far better than mine!

Vizerdrix

The Executive decided that since most of the ones that had dressed up was us, that the prizes should go to the members that had taken the time to dress up.  Thus you got first and Virgil got second. :)

washefuzzy

Quote from: Vizerdrix on October 29, 2008, 01:35:10 PM
The Executive decided that since most of the ones that had dressed up was us, that the prizes should go to the members that had taken the time to dress up.  Thus you got first and Virgil got second. :)

Now you went and burst her bubble!  ::)  ;D

dan2x38

Gary thanks for coming to share your experience with us. It was a great presentation. I am replying late just catching up on posts was busy Tue...  :D Sure glad you missed that storm Gary you might not have made it here or back...  :-\ A big thanks for the generous donations for the club. Like your thinking about spreading endangered/rare/unknown fish around.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."