Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank you Aqua Tropicale

Started by charlie, February 18, 2009, 07:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

OVAS would like to say  a big thank you to Aqua Tropicale -5335 Rue Ferrier (coin boul. Décarie), thses guys not only agreed to post our giant auction flyer in their store , but upon reading it offerd to make a generous donation to our club for the auction, wow, Thanks Gerry & Mike was great meeting you.
The items donated are as follows:

1x 33 gal fish tank
2x 2.5 gal fish tanks
1x power head Atlas 2000F
1x power head Atlas 800F
1x dual air pump Big Boy 8000
1x air pump Mouse M-104
1x auto feeder KW Dophin
1x food timer Ai.M

Aqua Tropicale
5335, rue Ferrier (coin boul. Décarie)
Montrèal, Qué, H4P 1M1
Tèl: 514 341 1171

dan2x38

Wow excellent very generous! Great to get so much support out of town! Can hardly wait the Auction should be a great one this year.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

smalltownfan

Thank you Aqua Tropicale.
Googling "Tropical Fish" or "Aquariums" for Montreal gives over 300 hits, (try pet shops - 2,600 hits!) it's always difficult to know which to visit. Weather permitting we're planning on going to Montreal this weekend and because of charlies' post we'll definitely be dropping by. I always enjoy visiting new stores and checking them out, never know when I'll find something new ;)
FW Nano's 5g & 15g
Inverts & Micro fish

charlie

Quote from: smalltownfan on February 18, 2009, 09:27:59 AM
Thank you Aqua Tropicale.
Googling "Tropical Fish" or "Aquariums" for Montreal gives over 300 hits, (try pet shops - 2,600 hits!) it's always difficult to know which to visit. Weather permitting we're planning on going to Montreal this weekend and because of charlies' post we'll definitely be dropping by. I always enjoy visiting new stores and checking them out, never know when I'll find something new ;)
It`s a worthwhile visit to the location we went to (5335, rue Ferrier coin boul. Décarie Montrèal, Qué, H4P 1M1,Tèl: 514 341 1171), lots of great deals 50% off & 2 for 1 fish, call ahead & confirm the sale is still on , make sure Gerry or Mike know you are from OVAS  ;).
Regards