Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS Logo

Started by Nelson, June 19, 2005, 11:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson

Great looking logo but does anyone else think it should be larger?

328iGuy

I would definitely say to make it larger, have it about 25% larger so it covers over the seperation of blue at the top.

aidensmomma2000

Marx

Underwater

wow  I didn't even notice it was up there until just now  :shock:

I will bring some better versions of it to our next meeting on the 27th.  Im kinda embarrassed because it's not a finished logo in my opinion.

artw

I think you need to give mseguin a higher resolution logo so it can go on the T-shirts.

Msequin.  can you give us a tshirt update in a new thread?

mseguin

For what we needed the orignal was fine.

Marc

Unfortunately making the logo bigger is not as easy as simply uploading a larger version of the logo but due to popular demand I will do it but probably not for a week or 2.

I've spent about 30 hours since last Thursday making system changes to ensure a certain individual would be kept off the site.  After all that I need a bit of a break. ;)

Undawada, when you have a newer cleaner version of the logo please send it to us or post it on the bulletin board.  The current version of the logo will be on the t-shirt so the new one should look basically the same. The t-shirt version will be monochrome so changes in color won't cause a problem.  Thanks for your efforts!

Nelson

Quote from: "Marc"Unfortunately making the logo bigger is not as easy as simply uploading a larger version of the logo but due to popular demand I will do it but probably not for a week or 2.

I've spent about 30 hours since last Thursday making system changes to ensure a certain individual would be kept off the site.  After all that I need a bit of a break. ;)

Undawada, when you have a newer cleaner version of the logo please send it to us or post it on the bulletin board.  The current version of the logo will be on the t-shirt so the new one should look basically the same. The t-shirt version will be monochrome so changes in color won't cause a problem.  Thanks for your efforts!

Marc, I very much appreciate what you've done recently to correct the "problem" - it was critical that we acted.  The size of the logo is by comparison a minor problem that you can look at whenever you feel you have the time.  Thanks for everything :wink:

Underwater

New logo is all cleaned up.

Marc : download the zip, rather than saving the image below.  The zip contains 3 versions.  The image is just so people can see it without downloading and unzipping.

Enjoy!

blueturq

AWESOME job on the logo Underwater! :shock:

Nelson

Expertly done....fabulous :!:   I doubt anyone else could use a logo containing the acronym "OVAS",  but it may be a good idea to copyright it.  Any lawyers in the group :wink:

fishycanuck

Very well done. And yes, I think we have a lawyer or two...

Marc

Marc

Quote from: "Nelson"Expertly done....fabulous :!:   I doubt anyone else could use a logo containing the acronym "OVAS",  but it may be a good idea to copyright it.  Any lawyers in the group :wink:

Well, there's the Ohio Valley Astrological Society at www.ovas.org and the Oklawaha Valley Audubon Society at http://www.oklawaha-audubon.org.  There's probably more. :)

mseguin

You actually went searching for those didn't you Marc :-)
Very nicely done on the logo.