New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Bravo Tank Contest Competitors

Started by Nelson, May 31, 2005, 07:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishPassion

Hello all,
This was my first ever meeting that I attended and I will make the one hour trek to come to several more. I was very impressed with the many tanks that were filmed and the care involved to bring them to that point. I am still picturing Nelson bringing home 17 bags of cichlids from an auction and have found myself in similar situations, except that I only dealt with 2 or 3 bags.
Jen I have a question to ask you, Art has visitation rights, are these rights granted to him on the basis of support payments?
Hint Hint  haha
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

artw

fishpassion sort of :D If and when I get back into the hobby I have first rights to any fry ;)

pegasus

Quote from: "artw"fishpassion sort of :D If and when I get back into the hobby I have first rights to any fry ;)
Only if you pay fry support!  :cry:

oenology

Quote from: "FishPassion"
Jen I have a question to ask you, Art has visitation rights, are these rights granted to him on the basis of support payments?
Hint Hint  haha

Now there's an idea...
Fry support - only no fry yet! But I have been accumulating tank space!

maitre007

I recently read a case in toronto where a party filed for visition right for the dog after a divorce proceeding.  It didn't fly with the judge.

FishPassion

Geeeze Art that is bad news, you may have to pay fry support without visitation rights and take Jens word on the amount of offspring that you have to pay for. Jen this is a win win situation, I am imagining how many fry you will have over the next few years.
Good luck with Judge Judy....
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

james

Hi
I wanted to know what the criteria for choosing the winner. Was it the fish content or the decor of the tank? I would have voted differntly depending on this factor.
Anyways congradualation to the winner

James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

jabber

It was whatever apealed to you the most.