New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

merchandise

Started by Vincenzo., September 18, 2009, 08:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincenzo.

do we have any merchandise for this club? like a ovas shirts or something along those lines. it might be a good way for more publicity. idk maybe just a shot in the dark. plus it would benefit the club. maybe for a extra few bucks. you pay for your membership & t shirt. each year a new shirt or something. plus maybe like having a ovas catalog of things that could be bought. from shirts, undies, key chains, caps, toque, socks, idk it could be endless.

has this ever been discussed/attempted ?

Quatro

We had T-shirts and calendars at one point.  I would like to see them again

Snider82

a hat would be very cool.   i'd buy one...

Hookup

Yeah, but it'd have to have a cool logo on the front.. like

GET YER FISH ON!

or

JUST WET IT

or

My four letter F word is FISH

or

FRIGG'N RIGHT I HAVE FISH

or

CHICKS DIG FISH

or

HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY

that kind of thing.. :)

salvini55

garnpet

Quote from: Quatro on September 18, 2009, 08:27:23 PM
We had T-shirts and calendars at one point.  I would like to see them again

I believe that we still have some t-shirts left (not positive what sizes or colours).
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

barabe

Quote from: garnpet on September 21, 2009, 07:25:47 AM
I believe that we still have some t-shirts left (not positive what sizes or colours).

I would buy a t-shirt right now... XXL

RoxyDog

Quote from: Hookup on September 20, 2009, 10:11:40 PM

My four letter F word is FISH

HAHAHA, hookup you make me laugh.   ;D

We've had t-shirts and calendars before yes.  Then we got stuck with a whole bunch extra and it was hard to get rid of them.  This might be something to look into again sometime, but there has to be a better way than buying a ton of shirts at a time.  If someone wanted to take the reigns to look into this they are certainly welcome.  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Nerine

LOLOL You've made my day!!! I love my four letter F word is Fish :D hahahaha awesome :D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

mseguin

It's been discussed before, and in the case of the t-shirts and calendars, been done. There are a few problems that would need to be addressed,  and if anyone has potential solutions, feel free to chime in. #1 cost: these thigns aren't cheap to produce, especially in reasonable numbers (i.e. not quantities in the hundreds). For many of these types of things, you need large numbers to make the price reasonable, and then if they don't sell (see calendar), you're stuck with some expensive merchandise. #2 the other big issue is who gets to store all this stuff/carry it to each meeting?

Snider82

what about looking into the iron on transfers?   I'm thinking it would be alot cheaper and it would smaller bringing to meetings...  who doesn't have an iron?  and people could put them on any color plain shirt they want to buy....  i donno   its a long shot... just a suggestion

davemaria

Quote from: garnpet on September 21, 2009, 07:25:47 AM

id be interested in 1 too XXL

Snider82

the whole family got shirts but me :(   someone took all the 2xl!!    :)

gerryo

Yeah.  +1 on the 2xl.

Seems that the t-shirt thing is an expensive prop.  I second the motion for the iron on transfers.  Make that at least 2 for me.