Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Garage sale - what are you bringing?

Started by garnpet, August 31, 2009, 10:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

If I'm over my cold enough to go, I'll be looking for purebred Endler's livebearers, CPDs, different mosses, frags...
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

tartan101

I'd be interested in plants, always on the lookout for cool snails, saltwater equiptment (t5 lights, powerhead etc).

--Lisa

garnpet

Bringing...

small aquarium with light and filter
several heaters and air pumps
Nutrafin Natural Plant System - CO2 setup
power heads
DIY pop bottle CO2
hydor flo deflector - never used
betta food
instant ocean ph test kit - never opened

a box of misc. stuff going for whatever you want to offer me

plus whatever else i can find
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

fischkopp

And if you don't want to give away your stuff: just bring yourself!

:D
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Nerine

I went through my things and found more items to bring :) not telling!!!

haha

BUT...I don't have a lot of change...payday isn't till next week soooooo People...do not forget to bring lots of change!!! I think I have a few dollars, but after paying table fees, I won't have much to make change with!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

JD

I wish I had been able to get the day off. I have so much stuff I could bring....grrrrrrr

charlie

Quote from: charlie on September 10, 2009, 03:31:44 PM
Some used 54 watt T5 bulbs around 6400K still good for plants
15 gallon tank with glass top & light with  bulbs - blue background attached , perfect low light planted tank  :D
5 gln tank & glass top
Aqua clear filter - mini
pin point wireless thermometer sensors & 4
Eheim bio media - substrat pro , 1 L x2
whatever else i find by the 26th ;) & whatever my co table renter  :D is bringing, maybe he can list his stuff, what you say jetstream  :D
Breathing trio of Albino BN 1 male & 2 F ( If i catch them in the morning),These guys produced several young ones for oenology.
3 X Blue rams - (If i catch them)
1 SAE 3.5 inch
CF bulbs used
Poly wool( filter wool) , 5 bags, each approx 4 oz
Plants

jetstream

Quote from: jetstream on September 15, 2009, 12:27:55 AM
If the event is a go, I'll bring
Some regular busynose pleco
Potassium Nitrate
Extra caves that I made for my pleco
a Pin Point ph meter
maybe some plants if I have the time to bag them! ;)

Lots of X'mas mosses/triangular moss.
Few bags of other plants
Lace pleco
un-open Hikari koi, gold fish and pleco algae wafers fish food. ;)

Vincenzo.

im looking at A BUNCH of stuff covering my floor right now...
here is a tease...

and this is minus the frags im bringing.

charlie

Quote from: Vince. on September 25, 2009, 09:30:33 PM
im looking at A BUNCH of stuff covering my floor right now...
here is a tease...

and this is minus the frags im bringing.
Wow Vince  :o   :o
Did you rent a van

charlie

Vincenzo.

and it ALL must go :D .. everything is priced, OBO :D so no reason it should come back with me.

Nerine

Same here...I'm not taking any of it back....so watch out...because if I see your trunk open while your loading something I just might chuck something in while you're not looking so I don't have to take anything home HA HA HA HA ;)
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

charlie

Quote from: charlie on September 25, 2009, 06:46:32 PM
Breathing trio of Albino BN 1 male & 2 F ,These guys produced several young ones for oenology. Cancell, PAPA IS GUARDING EGGS ;)
3 X Blue rams - caught
CF bulbs used
Plants

Updated

Snider82

im coming out of town   leaving in about 5 mins lol.   hopely the good stuff is still there.    its already been mentiond the things im looking for

sas

"Breathing trio of Albino BN 1 male & 2 F ,These guys produced several young ones for oenology. Cancell, PAPA IS GUARDING EGGS
3 X Blue rams - caught
CF bulbs used
Plants"

Not going to make it :(, but too bad these Albino BN got sctached.
I have offspring from this pair and they are the nicest colored I have seen :o.

Congrats on the spawn!
Sue

Malyon18

The garage sale has arrived, I was planning on camping out over night like a hardcore to be first in line but soon realized I may have been the only one and the night might have been long and boring lol Looking forward to grabbing some stuff for my new SW build.
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

Nerine

Fantastic seeing ya'll there!!

Thank you Anja and Wayne for watching over my goodies ;D hoping they sell so you dont have to drag it home and then back on monday ;)

Anja

Quote from: Nerine on September 26, 2009, 01:06:58 PM
Fantastic seeing ya'll there!!

Thank you Anja and Wayne for watching over my goodies ;D hoping they sell so you dont have to drag it home and then back on monday ;)

Afraid I only managed to sell your plastic plants. The big rush was just over at that point. But, yeah, great event. Already looking forward to the next one.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)