Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

online ordering

Started by tigerize, March 07, 2004, 12:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerize

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website for ordering killifish or other tropical fish that ships in/to Canada?

Thanks
Ashley

lcoates

I bought some Killie fish at the auction, I am thinking about selling them.  
I have 4 Aphyosemion Amieti ,  1 male and 3 females, and 2 Aphyosemion Gardneri male and female.
We are located in Orleans, I am willing to sell them if your interested, just send me an e-mail for more info.

tigerize

sure I'm interested...how much did you want for them?

lcoates

I paid close to $40.00 for them at the auction, that's all I'm asking.

tigerize

How much would you want for just the 2 Aphyosemion Gardneris?

lcoates

I'm sorry but I perfer to sell them together, this will free up a tank. If it helps I'll take $35.00 , but I can't take any less.

tigerize

Ok...I'll need a bit of time to make room for all of them though. Do you need to get rid of them right away or will in a week be ok?

lcoates

We are not in any hurry, next week will be fine. E-mail me at and I'll give you directions.

Pisidan

Im not sure if you are the same person lcoates but I think I sat in front of you at the auction and took the ornatus from you...How are the brichardi ,You stole from me Hehehehe kiddin ;-) I love mine their colours are really coming out now as well as the ornatus!!

lcoates

Yes I am, my Brichardi are awesome, I'm sorry but I'm really happy I didn't sell them to you, I  love the  colors and shapes of their  fins. I went a bought another one at Big's Al's saturday. Only one problem one of the has Fungus , which I'm pretty sure it came from my tank. I'm sure it will be fine. Have you  had fungus? Do you follow the directions and medicate the tank for the full 7 days?
How are those other fish you bought from me at the auction, we'll not mine...the ones I bid on then sold them to you?

Pisidan

Nope mine are all fine..and they fish i bought from you are doing great Swimming around and looks like a couple of them have paired so who knows maybe some babes in the future..yeah I really like the brichardi I noticed after a couple if days there colour in their fins and the shape are great I may actually end up buying a few more from Al's but the auction puts them to shame I think I payed 12 bucks for 3 and Al's wants that for 1 LOL ah well maybe at the mini auctions some may come up if not maybe I will buy more from Al's 2-3 more who Knows!!

lcoates

Actually the price isn't that bad, I paid $8.99 then less your 15% , it's a good price. The one I got looks really good, of course Jody picked it out for me..

Pisidan

Of coruse LOL how many do u have now did you get 3 at the auction or 4? I got 3!

lcoates

Actually the same as you, I got 3 but now have 4.

Pisidan

I would like some more bu im so broke after that auction LOL perhps i a couple of months or so!!

lcoates

Just wondering when you would like to come over this weekend to pick up the Killie's? Please let me know, thanks.

Anubias

You could go to the CKA or AKA and ask. There is always something on offer.

Regards,