Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

using phytoplantion - or however u spell that..

Started by Hookup, October 06, 2009, 09:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler.L

fenner is my hero he so baked or something i wish i got to talk to him guys awsome!!!!!

great link tim..

is anyone here got live phyto like shaun or someone? also id like to get some live oyster eggs etc i think i might start my own rotifier, phyto, mysis colony...

Hookup

ive wanted to do the live food thing for a while, but until things are more stable i'm putting that on hold... i knkow there are a few members who've got this kind of stuff running... pretty cool imo.

Tyler.L

i will bring my clown book next time you're at pats and show you they have the whole stage setup and cost and whats needed so quick and easy....wanna go in on it and make mad cash tim $1000 a bottle of the best phyto in the city lol

Vincenzo.

Hookup

I want in on the $1000 bottles of water for sure... how many can we ship out before people realize it's just rusty well-water?

Vincenzo.

lol. harsh. = insta death.
but, let me know if someone gone start a hatchery. some how hatch oyster eggs..mysis.. krill.. clopz.. roti.. that would be nice