Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

zeoVIT dosing

Started by Vincenzo., October 09, 2009, 12:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincenzo.

any one else dosing zeoVIT?

I dont have much of a opinion. But in 3 days i noticed my browned out red spong comming to life with lots of red. And very little brown on it.

RossW

No experience but curiuos what made you chose zeoVIT over Fauna Marin?

Hookup

I thought you were dosing sugar?

Vincenzo.

idk, i just decided to go zeo.. I read many good things, and only a few iffy....eehh time will tell

i am, but like 1/100th...because i got what i wanted from the sugar very fast. I was suprized. Makes ur skimmer go crazzy

Hookup

a) you might have A.D.D.  if so, we can have group thearpy together.
b) where'd you get your zeo products? Locally or mail-order?
c) Faunamarin also rocks, if you haven't invested there's something to look into as many of us know a bit about that particuly zeolith system.

Vincenzo.

1) prolly.
2) Az had is in stock - i got the zeovit nano pack. & fishtail carries zeo.
3) its been good to me so far.

salvini55

If sugar worked so fast why did you stop, the skimmer?

Vincenzo.

i did not stop, im still dosing sugar.

but yes the sugar made my skimmer go bonkers. and i got lotta string bacteria

reefdava16

I have been doing full zeo for almost a year now and love it. What are you currently dosing, are you using a reactor? I chose zeo because the germans have been using it for years and it is a tried n true method. Fauna wasn't as popular and the information on it didn't really exist when i was doing my reading on ULNS.

jimskoi

I have also heard alot of god things about it.Im in the works to carry it also.
Here is their website.
They have a Forum that you can read all about it.

http://www.zeovitusa.com/

http://www.zeovit.com/

Vincenzo.

^ya i snoop on the Zeo site.

im currently using the zeo nano pack.

dakrazyone

I too have picked up the zeovit nano for my 55g.  Been using it for a week and i've been noticing the coral open up longer and the coloration have been great.  I'm even starting to see growth from the Acro (only have T5 lighting).

Also, i'm dosing with phytoplankton, that might be a factor as well

Vincenzo.

ya i been noticing crazy tunicate, spong, bivalve growth. The shrooms took on a sharpness in color to them. My hammer is starting to grow another head. And i hardly dose anything. Two of them i use a single drip. And the other two i use 3 drips..so itll last a long time.