Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership question

Started by Daisy, February 23, 2010, 08:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy

Hi OVAS -

I had wanted to come to your meeting last night, but in the end it wasn't possible.

I'd like to buy a membership, for a few reasons but including that I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon tank, and it would be helpful to benefit from the discount offered to OVAS members.

I see that if I purchase it via paypal, it could take 3 weeks to receive the membership card.

Is there any way for me to obtain a membership more quickly?   I'd like to make some big purchases this weekend, ideally.

Many thanks!

Daisy

garnpet

PM zima (our membership chair) and I'm sure you can work something out.  He"s pretty good at sending out the cards quickly.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

RoxyDog

If zima can't make it happen, and you're in the West end, I can possibly meet you somewhere and you can get a card from me (I might not have cards though, need to check).
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Daisy

Thanks to you both :-)
Zima was very helpful - I'm all set.