Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

90 gallon Re-build

Started by Tsukiyomi-sakura, November 15, 2009, 04:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Lightning

I told you he was a pig....I am sure he would eat a hamburger if you put one in your tank. I have never had a fish that ate more than me did.

The clown fish are doing well. The female is quite aggressive. I put my hand in the tank to move some stuff around and she kept biting my finger. I have owned a few clowns and never once did any of them try something like that. Normally they cower as soon as you put your hand in the tank.

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Quote from: White Lightning on September 27, 2010, 10:18:39 PM
I told you he was a pig....I am sure he would eat a hamburger if you put one in your tank. I have never had a fish that ate more than me did.

The clown fish are doing well. The female is quite aggressive. I put my hand in the tank to move some stuff around and she kept biting my finger. I have owned a few clowns and never once did any of them try something like that. Normally they cower as soon as you put your hand in the tank.

biting is nothing wait till she draws blood.

If you use a pair of gloves that are not flesh colored she normally does not bug.

Also the panther is eating freshwater scallops and tiger prawns. the eel the same but he is liking the prawns more.