Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Midnight Madness

Started by Big Als, October 29, 2010, 01:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Als

Hiya Everyone,

We will be doing a Midnight Madness on Saturday Nov 20th. Watch the Big Al's Canada page for more details, and sign up to get the email sales and specials.

http://www.bigalscanada.com/

Jody

Severum

Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

robt18

Thanks Mr. Everum! :P

As you can see, All plants, corals and goldfish are 35% off from 11-12pm. Get some coffee!

All fish are 20% off all night, and reptiles are on sale all night too. Our weekend specials will also be up during the sale, as well as for the rest of the weekend.

Omega food is on super sale too, as is New Life food and all frozen! Stock up!

Lots of nano tanks, bowfronts, wave tanks, halfmoons and kits will be on sale too!

Make sure you check the times of each sale item, they aren't all on sale all night!

See you late on saturday,

Rob

ajm1961

Wish I could be there, but I'll be in OHIO!!
Have a good time with the sale, some good stuff to be had for sure.
Cheers!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

TLe041

I'll be there! That 20% off all livestock is pretty tempting.

Do you have any microrasboras or CPDs in stock at either locations?
Tony

robt18

None in the east, not sure about west.

We do have scarlet badis though, really cool nano fish! Check them out!

TLe041

Quote from: robt18 on November 18, 2010, 11:30:25 AM
We do have scarlet badis though, really cool nano fish! Check them out!

I was looking throughout the store for them on Saturday but didn't see any so I thought you were sold out of them. Where were they kept?

I'm seriously considering them. The only thing stopping me is that they are picky eaters and only take live foods.
Tony

Cbellehumeur

robt18

Tony, they're in the bottom tank near the packing counter on the bottom that has sand in it. They're still looking really good, so maybe they're eating frozen for us? I haven't checked recently...

Cbellehumeur, we've some nice big ones left :) Aaaan they're on sale!