Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

usedottawa

Started by Darth, December 21, 2012, 05:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

so I contact this dude on used ottawa selling/trading frags, I tell him what I have for trade and ask for pics he sends me pics, and I am like cool i am interested in these, in this pic he says the ones in that pic aren't for sale (insert facepalm) I am like why send me a pic of stuff you are not selling SMH!!

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

delslo

He showed you those pics because the ones he is selling are ridiculously good looking and will blow your mind!!! (note sarcasm)

Darth

his reply was I send those pics to show the types that I have if I were to send pics of what I have I would have to send over 30 pics, my thought is just upload them to flickr or photobucket, and send a link LOL so needless to say he will not get my business people just amaze me

lucius

Yeah some of people are unbelieveable on there.  I browse the ads for laughs mainly now.