Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

LINK: Big Al's Flyer 2010

Started by OttawaFolkFestivum, December 20, 2010, 08:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robt18

Yup, that's the one! 4 pages this year :)

ALL SALES ARE ON ALL WEEK!
Should be a great, crazy week, hope to see you all there!

Highlight items:
Big cans of tetra food SUPER on sale!! (as well as all other food)
Canister filters - furthest discounts we could do!
Big tanks (of course)
LED light strips and bubble curtains - come check these out, on display in store!
Lots of reptile stuff - ever thought of getting a reptile pet? Let us set you up! We've got everything you need and its all on sale!

And of course ALL fish are one sale as well, as well as everything else in the store. We have just received 4 HUGE fish shipments, so we're as stocked as we can possibly be! Best selection of the year right now, come find the perfect fish!

We are open from
8am til 7pm on boxing day,
then normal hours of 9:30am til 9pm from the 27th - 30th,
then 9:30 - 6 on new years eve.

Happy holidays everyone, and we'll see you boxing week!

Rob

Wooki

Do you still get an extra 10% off with your OVAS membership on the sale items on the boxing day specials?

180g mixed reef,
Mostly LPS with some SPS.
powder blue tang, Desjardin's sailfin tang, mandarin goby, clowns, lots of inverts

TLe041

Rob, any highlights on what fishes you'll be getting?
Tony

Stussi613

Quote from: TLe041 on December 21, 2010, 05:56:27 PM
Rob, any highlights on what fishes you'll be getting?

From what Rob said they got 4 huge shipments in already, I'm sure a little recon before boxing day may be a rewarding experience :)
I haz reef tanks.

robt18

OVAS discount won't apply during boxing week as everything is already on sale.

Tons of fish in stock! I'll try to give a little update further on in the week, but there's loooads of stuff. I'll try to get some details on the super sale fish and some of the cool stuff that's on sale, and if you're looking for something in particular I can try my best to let you know if we have it in stock. Otherwise we have 320 tanks and they'll all be full!

Rob

Fishnut

I never seem to budget enough for this sale.  I've got a few interesting looking danios on my wish list...plus I need to stock up on fish food.