New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank-You OPS

Started by vic622, March 10, 2011, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic622

A big Thank-you goes out to Ottawa Police Service for finding my stolen car, yesterday. I got a phone call from OPS this morning and after the requisite paperwork had it towed to a grarage near home.

It looks like it was joy-riders and once they were done with the car left it on the side of the road.

So far, other than a flat battery & missing faceplate from the stereo, the only damage seems to be the busted ignition switch.

Thanks again OPS & keep up the great work!
Vic
120g Peninsula Tank

Planted, high tech
Congo Tetra, Pearl Gourami, Honey Gourami
Serpae Tetra
Bronze & Pepper Corydoras, BN Plecos, Yoyo Loaches

CanadaReef

That's great to hear! I am very happy for you!

sas

Awesome news Vic, you must be relieved.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Nerine

So glad they found your car!!!!

they probably took the faceplate thinking you were hiding a sweet system LOL my dad used to do that! take an old plate and put a really nice system behind it ;)
insurance will cover the damage right??
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts