Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Roy's Pet Shop in Kingston - Update

Started by rkmike, October 04, 2005, 11:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkmike

Just got the following email from Roy's Pet Shop in Kingston...
http://home.cogeco.ca/~pets_are_fun/

Looks like they won't be reopening after all...    :cry:
They were an excellent shop with great staff and lots
of nice quality fish. They'll be missed!

mb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Our Valued Customers

Thank you for your email,

Sorry for taking so long at getting back to you.  We would like to inform you that it does not look like we will be reopening.

We would also like to invite you of our upcoming yard sale and farewell to be held this Saturday and Sunday October 8 and 9th at Roy's Pet Shop from 12:00 - 5:00 pm.

Final Sale up to 90% off.  Cash and Carry only, as we have no debit machine.  Aquariums, stands, filters, pumps, pond filters/pond pumps, fluorescent bulbs, terrariums, bird cages/stands, animal cages, crushed coral, cat litter, frozen fish food, kennel cages, and more!  Pond liner .50/ft. Some boxes are smoke damaged.

We will be serving Hotdogs, Coffee and Donuts.  The Pet Shop doors will be open for any one who would like to have a look at the damage.

Sincerely,

Steve, Brian and Dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kennyman

Thats a downer :(

I was only there once just a few days before that happend and I had realy liked the two guys I talked to. I was hoping they would reopen.

repeej

Hopefully they have some cheap 48" long or bigger aquariums left.

luvfishies

Oh Jeez, this totally SUCKS! That place was "the" reason I headed to Kingston when I was able to drive.....well, and Canada Computers....

They will be missed, and I'm sure they're not happy about it either, as this was the second generation of family to have had the shop.

repeej

Got this response from Brian...waiting for prices.

We do have a couple of 90 gallon tanks (48x18x24) and metal stands,  I think that there is a few wooden stand as well. There is also a 72 gallon bow front tank, stand, and glass top.

Let me know if you are interested

Brian