Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Kingston,Ontario (Fish Store`s)

Started by fredmir, April 22, 2011, 11:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredmir

Hi

Does anybody know of any good fish store`s in Kingston

Thanks
George

Fishnut

I went to one a few years ago.  You have to drive for a bout 10 minutes into the country.  All I remember was that we took the CFB exit and turned on a country road just before we got to town.

Bob P

Site sponsor Forty Fathoms in Gananoque.
IMO best in the area.

HappyGuppy

Quote from: Bob P on April 23, 2011, 01:51:39 PM
Site sponsor Forty Fathoms in Gananoque.
IMO best in the area.

Best in Gananoque, or best in the *Ottawa* area?  Like is it better than the LFSs in Ottawa?

Bob P

Quote from: HappyGuppy on April 23, 2011, 01:57:05 PM
Best in Gananoque, or best in the *Ottawa* area?  Like is it better than the LFSs in Ottawa?
My mistake, I see this is Freshwater forum.
Forty Fathoms is salt.
The origional question was LFS in Kingston area.
Again, IMO the best in the area.

Malyon18

When I lived in kingston I used to go to pet paradise, it was not to bad (on Bath rd.), they often had great prices on cichlids. I have not been back to the city for like 4 years now so I am not to sure what's going on with the store now.
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

FreshWaterTank

Best store in the Kingston area is Finaddicts at 840 Gardiners road.  One near the base closed. One on bath road have terrible tank maint. Cat Centre has a small pet store with very limited selection. 

Hookup

18 years ago I went to a place way out of town, I think called rays..  Had nice stuff... It was somewhere on middle rd I think, which is out east of Kingston a little bit...  No idea if they are still around...