New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My fish room

Started by cdylnicki, April 11, 2011, 11:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdylnicki

I took a shot looking at one wall of my fish room.

My 60 gallon
55 cichlid/gourami - Im trying to decide what to do with this system
My 55 salt + attached side sump with refugium

cdylnicki

my 50 gallon koi/sarassa tank
my 10 gallon hospital tank

Nerine

love the columns on it's side ;) I envy you and your fish room :D looks awesome!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Fishnut

Fancy!  Most people have ugly shelving to hold up tanks.  You have the matching stands!! :)

cdylnicki

Ive been lucky - I've been collecting tanks/stands since I was 17!

HappyGuppy

Sigh.  Your fish room looks great.  Those tanks... m-m-M.  Do you have a chair on wheels there?

cdylnicki

No chairs on wheels, but 2 chairs (one stationed in front of the salt tank, and the other in between the african & random tank) and a big kitchen table.

Though I am mostly seated in front of my salty!  Its so hard to not get lost in that tank!

HappyGuppy

Quote from: cdylnicki on April 17, 2011, 10:56:08 PM
Though I am mostly seated in front of my salty!  Its so hard to not get lost in that tank!

No kidding!   I feel like I'm cheating on my freshwater tanks.  I think they've forgotten what my face looks like.  ;D

cdylnicki

That was just my basement...

here is my ground floor tanks

Thunda

Very very nice!!

I think our bedroom is going to be our tank room eventually. I can live with that!  :D

brotherluv

Very impressive!  My basement is something like 1200 sq feet...you make me wonder how many tanks I can fit down there...my wife says none! Right now I've got four and they're all in my living room.