Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Show Tank Pics *56K Beware*

Started by 328iGuy, October 19, 2005, 03:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328iGuy

Quote from: "discusFans"WOW...amusing pictures... even I am not into Cichlids, but these pics can really change my mind..hahaha.. i am waiting to see the camera setting from you, 328iGuy.

Which picture do you want the EXIF information for?

Keep in mind I am shooting with a digital SLR and mutliple lenses, so it won't have an effect on what you're settings on a point and shoot would be depending on light etc..; as well as I do post processing on all my photos as you have to when using an SLR body as in a manual mode there is NO processing done inside the camera, you just get the "RAW" image.

artw

its  usually in the April or May meeting.   we send someone from OVAS around to your house with a DVD camera and they shoot 5 minutes of a selected tank.

Quote from: "328iGuy"
Quote from: "artw"those are excellent pics 328. I hope you enter the Home Show this year.

I should do that, when is it?

328iGuy

Quote from: "artw"its  usually in the April or May meeting.   we send someone from OVAS around to your house with a DVD camera and they shoot 5 minutes of a selected tank.

Quote from: "artw"those are excellent pics 328. I hope you enter the Home Show this year.

I should do that, when is it?

Sounds like a plan to me!  8)

discusFans

Quote from: "discusFans"WOW...amusing pictures... even I am not into Cichlids, but these pics can really change my mind..hahaha.. i am waiting to see the camera setting from you, 328iGuy.

Which picture do you want the EXIF information for?

Keep in mind I am shooting with a digital SLR and mutliple lenses, so it won't have an effect on what you're settings on a point and shoot would be depending on light etc..; as well as I do post processing on all my photos as you have to when using an SLR body as in a manual mode there is NO processing done inside the camera, you just get the "RAW" image.

Let's said the 2nd pic you post there. what is the setting and the len u use? I've a SLR as well, but my problem is the lighting. Seems like it never have enough so it force me to switch to higher ISO, and because the fish is moving all the time, I need to use faster shutter....with these 2 factors, it turns out my pic are not that good