New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Bulk Reef Supply Order

Started by mmaisonneuve, May 10, 2012, 11:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmaisonneuve

I'm going to Ogdensburg on the 21st on May. If anyone need something (reasonable size !!!!) from Bulk Reef Supply....now is the time. I will add your stuff to my order. Now I'll be ordering no later than Sunday the 13th.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

JetJumper

Do you actually find that worth while to drive down there and get things?

Whats the actual cost savings including gas / time to drive there?
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

mmaisonneuve

I'm not going only for that !!!! I've got to get multiple things, grocery, house product. etc etc. I usually make a list and when the list is full I also order what I need from my Reef Tanks.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

bt

Hm.  I'll have to check my RO filters tonight.  Might be coming due for a replacement.

mmaisonneuve

DrReefer

hmmm jte telephone demain ou samedi mais je prendrais p-e un skimmer :) jaime bien le nouveau desing du Reef Octopus BH-1000. Je crois qu'on va avoir asser pour le free shipping :D c'est tjr 5$ pour un pickup au UPS store ??

Jte tien au courant Mart !!

Wooki

Quote from: mmaisonneuve on May 10, 2012, 11:08:09 AM
I'm going to Ogdensburg on the 21st on May. If anyone need something (reasonable size !!!!) from Bulk Reef Supply....now is the time. I will add your stuff to my order. Now I'll be ordering no later than Sunday the 13th.

Martin

How will you be handling the shipping charges and the gas for you to drive down there?  I want to get:

Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge 1-100 PSI:  $18.99
Clear 1/4" Screen Netting 6.5' x 2.5'  $11.99
BRS "Mesh" Filter Sock 4" x 14" 200 Micron (w/ Draw String) - x2 $5.99 each

Tom

180g mixed reef,
Mostly LPS with some SPS.
powder blue tang, Desjardin's sailfin tang, mandarin goby, clowns, lots of inverts

mmaisonneuve

For all of you.

If we get to 175$ there will be no shipping charge.

There is a 5$ per package fee at the UPS Store that you will to pay and the Customs (HST)

So I will basically charge you....for items + exchange rate + Taxes + 5$ per box.

Gas don't worry I'm already there for some personal shopping. 2-3 box or 5-6 wont make a difference on my gas bill.

The only thing I will collect everyone by Sunday...last time I went I picked up some items and the person (an OVAS member) never show up.....I ended up with a lost. I'm just doing this so that people can benefit of it. It's not a business.

Thanks

Rocketdog

Count me in!!  I'll pm you later and let you know what I need.
Thanks Martin.
Troy

mmaisonneuve

you need alot of stuff ? Don't hesitate ! The more the better since I had to put in the first order yesteday because of that skimmer for DrReefer. It was the last one in stock.

Hopefully on that second once we get to the 175$ mark and get another free shipping. I'll email the other guys to see what they need.

Thanks

mmaisonneuve

Ok I had to put in a first order yesterday to ensure that we were getting some items (last one in stock). Since the request are still pooring in and in order to get to the 175$ mark (free shipping) I'm extending the order dead line to Tuesday night so that we can put in a second order and hit for the second time the 175$ mark.

Thanks

DrReefer

Quote from: mmaisonneuve on May 12, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
you need alot of stuff ? Don't hesitate ! The more the better since I had to put in the first order yesteday because of that skimmer for DrReefer. It was the last one in stock.

Hopefully on that second once we get to the 175$ mark and get another free shipping. I'll email the other guys to see what they need.

Thanks

Good Call there Mart !! Thanks again for going the extra mille for me on that one ; )

mmaisonneuve

Thanks everyone, we got a second order in with free shipping ! So I've processed it couple minutes ago.

DrReefer (Ordered, Shipped, Paid)
NjOyRiD (Ordered, Shipped, Paid)
mmaisonneuve (Ordered, Shiped, Paid)
Rocketdog (Ordered, Processing, Paid)
Wooki (Ordered, Processing, Paid)

I can be contacted by direct email ()