New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Lego hermit crab has met it's match!

Started by Darth, April 20, 2012, 06:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

we all seen the lego hermit crab shell
this hermit crab has a glass shell
[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaU5etPejZA[/embed]

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Darth

I thought so too, it was too cool not to share

Malyon18

Now where can I get me a couple of them shells
"Friends Don't Let Friends Go Plastic Reef"

Darth

Malyon18

Thanks,

would have noticed that if I had watched it until the end lol

I think I will try one out, for 14.50 it's not to bad.

Darth

yes the price is pretty good for what it is LMK if you order, maybe we can get a few people and split the shipping  ;D

Malyon18

I went through the order process and the shipping was listed as 0, not sure if it's an error on the site or not so I emailed the guy to see if it is actually 0 (got an out of office until april 30th reply). I would hate to buy one only to find out the shipping was worth the same amount as the shell lol. Anyways I will keep you posted, I am pretty interested in getting one of these.

JetJumper

this is what I get when I go through the process

Shopping Cart
Item   Options   Unit Price   Qty.   In Stock   Cost
Glass Hermit Crab Shells: Clear Hand Blown Glass Hermit Crab Shell  
[remove]
Approximate_Size_of_Opening : 1.25"-1.5"
$14.50       Yes   $14.50

Subtotal:   $14.50
Shipping:   $19.39
Tax:   $0.00
Total:   $33.8

***I guess thats cause I clicked the shipping that said Canada*** Don't know if they will do US Post to Canada.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Darth

if not we can have it shipped to my fam in NY and have them mail it to me

Malyon18

Ohhh ok I see the shipping now, ouch 20 bucks for shipping. So ya it might be ideal to get a group order together and see if we can get a better deal on shipping

I will see what he says about the USPS shipping since UPS would be killer with their stupid brokerage fees.

Darth

Like I said worse come to worse i have someone in NY that can ship it to us from there, we will just pay the exact shipping from there to here, I would def be in for 1 or 2

Malyon18

Alright cool well I will see what he says about USPS shipping and if not then we could go the route of shipping them to your people in NY. I am in for 1 myself.

Malyon18

Alright so I just got back from holidays and received an email from the lady. Shippin for 2 shells would be 10 bucks through USPS. I sent her and email back asking how much shipping would be on a larger order of say 5-10 shells. If it becomes cheaper we could probably try and get several shells on the on order. If not I will probably try to find someone to buy 1 with me and we can split the shipping 5 bucks each. Once I receive the reply I will post a thread in the group buy section.

Darth

id be in for one and split the shipping

Malyon18

Sounds good Darth,

Going to see if we can get a bit of a deal if we buy several shells, the email said they only reply during business days so I should have a reply this monday.