Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Baby Kribs :D

Started by jaracas, November 03, 2005, 12:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaracas

:D must be a good pair as this is their first spawning :D

mum

dad

Sailfin

Congrats!   :lol:    Where's the cigars?     Do you have anything in this tank besides the kribs?

jaracas

i don't smoke  :wink: so i dont own cigars, lol, but thanks for the congrats

i did have a pair of West African Syno's in the tank but as they were taking a bit of a beating i decided it wasn't fair on them, so i took them out

i counted to 45 then gave up, i'm guessing around 60.

the funny thing is i though she had eaten the eggs and these appeared a week later, but the tank has alot of lava rock with a myriad of inaccesible caves so easy to hide.
but they are browsing over all the rockwork and always have full belly's so fingers crossed :D

Sailfin

Quote from: "jaracas"i don't smoke  :wink: so i dont own cigars, lol, but thanks for the congrats

i did have a pair of West African Syno's in the tank but as they were taking a bit of a beating i decided it wasn't fair on them, so i took them out

i counted to 45 then gave up, i'm guessing around 60.

the funny thing is i though she had eaten the eggs and these appeared a week later, but the tank has alot of lava rock with a myriad of inaccesible caves so easy to hide.
but they are browsing over all the rockwork and always have full belly's so fingers crossed :D

I have convicts  that do crazy things ..... she lays a batch, eats them (around 3 days old), and then lays a second batch.

jaracas

i have Convicts in a Rubbermaid in the basement currently nursin some 2 week old fry :D