Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Public corporate chair change

Started by charlie, November 08, 2012, 09:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Regretably, our Public Corporate chair is unable to continue  for this year due to time constraints, we would like to thank Nerine for all her time & contributions to the club over the last several years - Thanks Nerine.
Since we are well into our program for this season, this position will be executed by committee with your`s truly spearheading the committee.
Kind Regards
Errol/charlie
President

Cheebs

az

AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

Darth

Nerine

Thank you everyone! I will miss you all!
My son's school is severely lacking volunteers so I have stepped up and am there on a regular basis! I will miss the fish people, and the school world is a totally different world!! (my first time in public school haha)

Thank you everyone for the opportunity and hope to be a part of the club once more soon!

I'll still be lurking about at the forum and hopefully be able to attend a meeting or two!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

sas

Sorry to see you go as well Nerine, but family
comes first.
Luckily this hobby never goes away and can be revisited
when life allows it.
Enjoy the public school system, remember it's just a stepping stone in the ladder
of life for your son.