New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Kinda jealous of the UK right now...

Started by dbl_dbl, October 31, 2012, 10:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbl_dbl

Check out this shop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYoJsL8do0E&feature=related

It's called The Green Machine...could spend a couple of hours in there no doubt.

daworldisblack

Aqua Inspiration down in Markham is not too bad too! I was there 2 weekends ago and not bad at all!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

dbl_dbl

Im going down there around New Years will have to stop by

exv152

Just down the street from AI you have Lucky Aquarium in the pacific mall, and a few smaller shops that specialize in discus and arowana in that area. Big Al's on the same street is also definitely worth it, two massive floors of wall to wall merchandise and livestock, they even fill CO2 canisters at this location.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Quote from: exv152 on November 01, 2012, 04:29:07 PM
They even fill CO2 canisters at this location.

What?! Didn't know! Lucky! So awesome that one doesn't have to take time off on a weekday to do it.. pop by on a weekend! Now I am jealous of the GTA area :(
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

dbl_dbl

Quote from: exv152 on November 01, 2012, 04:29:07 PM
Just down the street from AI you have Lucky Aquarium in the pacific mall, and a few smaller shops that specialize in discus and arowana in that area. Big Al's on the same street is also definitely worth it, two massive floors of wall to wall merchandise and livestock, they even fill CO2 canisters at this location.

Yea I used to spend my weekends off with fish geek buddies going down Dundas then to Scarborough to see the shops. I really liked Aquatic Kingdom back in the day.