Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Trois-Rivières run

Started by wolfiewill, September 23, 2012, 02:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfiewill

We presently have 6 people interested in going. I am able to have three with me. I am not in favour of renting a van because they are pigs to drive, and cost extra. Is anyone else willing to drive?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

exv152

Thanks for the good time guys, now time to acclimate my new german electric blue rams. Still kicking myself for not buying those green neons.
;)
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

charlie

Great trip, lots of fun & eye candy  ;D
Hope you enjoy those electric blues, definitely a good buy, you are not the only one kicking themselves on those green neons  :'(.
Thanks guys

wolfiewill

That was a terrific trip! Thanks to all who went. I always learn heaps.

Sorry to those who couldn't go and wanted to. Next time we must provide a second vehicle. Sharing the fuel resulted in a very inexpensive trip with conversation that didn't stop for more than a few seconds over 13.5 hours!!

Where do we go next???
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

daworldisblack

Definitely an awesome trip! I'm kicking myself for not getting more of those rimless tanks! Hahaha.. Great company and conversation as usual.. time really does fly when you are having fun..and you forget to eat as well!  ;)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

charlie

Quote from: daworldisblack on November 04, 2012, 09:32:27 AM
Definitely an awesome trip! I'm kicking myself for not getting more of those rimless tanks! Hahaha.. Great company and conversation as usual.. time really does fly when you are having fun..and you forget to eat as well!  ;)
Never mind the forgetting to eat, some forget which day they are actually going  :P ;D ;D

Monte

Glad you had fun guy's.. sounds like I missed a good time.

Hope I can make the next one.   ;)
40 Gallon Breeder

wolfiewill

Quote from: Monte on November 04, 2012, 02:22:26 PM
Glad you had fun guy's.. sounds like I missed a good time.

Hope I can make the next one.   ;)

Yes, I was disappointed we all couldn't have gone. Two vehicles were definitely needed. And I know that most cannot drive that far in a single day, but sharing  the driving would solve that problem. We could caravan, and meet at each location, and for meals.