New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Looking for mark

Started by Mike L, February 04, 2013, 09:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike L

I'm new to the forum but have recently  got back into African cichlids now that the kids are grown. I'm stocking a tank with tanganyikans. I'm looking for contact info for Mark.  He is listed as a breeder on this website. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Mike

fischkopp

Mark moved out west, but you can still pm him "markw".
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

Mike L

Thanks in that case does anybody know of any tang breeders in ottawa area with good stock

exv152

Please do not use other members' full names.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

FishBuddy

Quote from: Mike L on February 04, 2013, 03:58:06 PM
Thanks in that case does anybody know of any tang breeders in ottawa area with good stock

Please PM me....

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

Mike L

Point taken though  I wasn't a member until I found the ovas posting about the breeders list with his full name.

bergenm

QuotePoint taken though  I wasn't a member until I found the ovas posting about the breeders list with his full name.

They do make a good point, if we are not supposed to use full names (first time I have ever heard this though) we should stop publishing the full names (executive list, chair list, breeder list...).
Michael

lucius

Quote from: bergenm on February 05, 2013, 03:42:28 AM
They do make a good point, if we are not supposed to use full names (first time I have ever heard this though) we should stop publishing the full names (executive list, chair list, breeder list...).

Plus a lot of members don't check off the "Hide email address from public" in their account settings.  All those email addresses are viewable right now including the one that the OP is looking for.

exv152

Guys, lets please stay on topic. The difference is that person did not give their consent to have their full name published here in this thread, regardless of the fact that it appears on a breeder list. Unless he himself offers his full name, please respect his right to privacy.  I suggest using the PM system for that. See forum rule 2.4.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g