Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Execs leaving the Exec.

Started by charlie, February 19, 2013, 09:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I would like all to know that the following execs. have resigned from the Exec. due to their personal reasons, some just cannot find the time to continue as their personal life, family lifehas changed, one for a disagreement on their conduct as an exec. on these forums.
I take this opportunity to thank each & everyone of them for their efforts & contributions,Good luck in their future endeavours & especially this hobby.
I would also like to state that at this time the exec. has not met & discuss what will the the course of action going forward, 2 things that pre occupy our time & efforts at this time is the up coming planned Aquamania weekend & the upcoming elections in May, as soon as we have a decision of the route we will suggest you will be notified via this thread.
Rob Thompson - Vice President - ressigned a few weeks ago
Sylvie Bourgon - Secretary- resigned a couple of months ago
Sylvia Robbins -Treasurer- resigned this past weekend
Regards Errol Choo
President.
PLEASE keep this thread from discussions & critique, there is already one in existence for that purpose.

Hookup

I'm sure this goes without saying, thanks for your time and effort.  I am not a member this season, i still want to recognize the effort it takes to volunteer. 

holachicka

Quote from: Hookup on February 19, 2013, 01:42:57 PM
I'm sure this goes without saying, thanks for your time and effort.  I am not a member this season, i still want to recognize the effort it takes to volunteer. 

well said!