Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

walk for cancer

Started by Darth, April 06, 2013, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

Sorry if this is out of context or going to be removed, but a good friend of mine is doing a walk for cancer and trying to raise funds, and is selling earings, or she can take a straight donation I am sure we all know someone who has been stricken with this disease, so if you can find it in your hearts to spare $5 for a pair of earrings, or spare $5 just because it feels good please do so, and inbox me for details

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 265&type=1

I hope this will be allowed to stay

Thanks Guys/Gals

Stussi613

Darth,

OVAS is about a community of people helping each other, no reason you can't use the lounge to help a friend who is fundraising for a good cause...and truth be told some of us could benefit from buying a pair of earrings for our loved ones instead of trying to sneak a new tank into the house for a change!

Stuart
I haz reef tanks.

Shawn84

Hey Darth,

Could you re-post the link so that if anyone want to contribute to the great cause they can. :)

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

Darth

http://ottawacancer.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1055548&lis=1&kntae1055548=CFDE037299D6480990D373BB850FE39C&supId=375761254

this is her donation page, I I think her earing page is on her personal facbook and people who are not her friends can't see it, but I will post some pics of what she is selling, and you can contact me and I can get you in touch with her
but this is the facebook page (if it works with the earings ) they are only $5 a pair and hand-made, or you can just donate any amount is appreciated if you think well all I have is $1 to donate and it's not good enough, think again, if 20 people donate $1, there is $20 towards the goal there is strength in numbers, so if you can find it in your heart and pocket to help please do so!!!

thanks