Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

La S.A.M. auction April28 TH car pooling

Started by charlie, April 09, 2013, 10:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

OVAS will help subsidise Car pooling to La S.A.M for OVAS card carrying members only
A subsidy of $10.00 per OVAS card carrying member to a max of 4 members per car.
We encourage you to attend this auction , anyone car pooling needs to attend the auction for it`s duration , this will be verified & on Return each driver will be paid.

If you have an OVAS shirt please wear it proudly, if you need to buy one for $25.00 please contact me.
Please use this thread if you are going & can car pool
Like wise if you would like to go & need a ride please post hereRegards
http://ovas.ca/forum/index.php?topic=56188.0

charlie

Hmm n o one going & interested in the member subsidy?

daworldisblack

I wish I could goo! I hear this is one cool auction not to be missed but I fly out the same day if not I had my seat reserved and everything in one of the cars! Argh! Dont miss out on this folks!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

wolfiewill

Quote from: charlie on April 18, 2013, 05:44:53 PM
Hmm n o one going & interested in the member subsidy?

I am, as you know. But didn't know about the subsidy 'till now. Do I have to sign any thing?
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

charlie

Quote from: wolfiewill on April 19, 2013, 08:25:44 AM
I am, as you know. But didn't know about the subsidy 'till now. Do I have to sign any thing?
No signing, just list the passengers you are taking in this thread.
They will be confirmed @ La Sam.

charlie

Folks FYI , if you do not post your intent & car pooling crew- you will not be considered for the subsidy! - no showing up at La Sam & request the subsidy, you must commit in this thread.

limed

Most likely I will be with Peter, Ken, Robert, Winnie. The regulars to this event.

Ed

wolfiewill

"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Stussi613

Does anybody have room for one more?  I finally confirmed that I can make it...
I haz reef tanks.

pierre

Dear OVAS' friends.

Just a quick reminder.
If you want three extra entrance tickets, you have only until Wednesday midnight to register your first lots.
You may still register after that time point and or add new lots, if you use same email address, your new lots will add up onto your seller's list.

Hope to see you all this Sunday for our super auction in Montreal

cdylnicki

I don't know where to post this!

For those members going - I wish I could go, but my daughter is sick and teething.  Unfair for me to leave my hubby with her all day. 

I bought these at our auction: fundulopandchax gardneri lafia but ended up with 5 females and no males.  I bought these from Michel Drolet from Montreal so I'm thinking he might be selling more there?

If they have any for auction, can someone pick me up some please (as long as there's a male!)?  PM me for details.

Much appreciated!
Carrie

pierre

Do'nt forget our 40th Super auction.

24 Avril 2013, 21:04:31 939 itms by categories:

Ancistrus - Plécostomus - 45
Aquarium - 9
Articles d'éclairage - 11
Chauffe-eau - 5
Chimiques - 4
Cichlidés Africains - 137
Cichlidés Américain - 73
Corydoras - 36
Crevettes - Écrevisses - 38
Divers - 70
Échoueries - 14
Escargots - 26
Filtres - 39
Killis - 41
Labyrinthidés - 18
Nourriture sèche - 28
Nourriture vivante - 40
Plantes - 207
Poissons autres - 9
Pompes (air-eau) - 7
Tetras - 12
Vivipares - 69

limmer

Hey,
We are hoping to leave Ottawa around 7:00 - 7:15 am.
We will stop in Riguad for breakfast.
There is a Tim Hortons and a Subway there.
The breakfast place we will go to is in the end building beside Subway.
Food and coffee is good.
I think it is exit 12.
Maybe see you there.

pierre

On the road again for a other auction...