Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS May election is coming

Started by charlie, February 13, 2013, 05:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Thanks to every person who has put their name for a position so far.

We're still looking for nominations for the following:
- Breeder (BAP/AHAP) Chair
- Library Chair
- Social Convenor
- Newsletter Chair

Consider helping out the club, in our 60th year of existence!
OVAS: 1954-2014
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

Herstead

Hi Everyone,

After talking with Stephanie (Nienna) I have decided to withdraw from the running for auction chair since there are positions we still have to fill.

Originally Stephanie was going to try for Library chair but there seemed to be interest from a few others for that spot. Since those others have not applied, I will put my name in for Library chair.

I am an avid reader and have a database set up for our personal library and am interested in trying to flesh out our holdings and try to insure any books in our holdings that give out of date advice are labelled as such. The main area I believe we can improve in the library is with a list of online articles and a few books dealing with up to date identification and treatment for diseases.

I am also willing and ready to help with any other challenges the exec team faces.

- Jonathan Herstead
Current Set-Up: Mixed Reef 250g DT + 100g in Sump
Inhabitants: 2 Snowflake Clowns, 8 Bimac Anthias, 2 Mandarin Dragonets, Vigratus Rabbit Fish, Flame Angel, Purple Chromis, Atlantic Blue Tang, Sailfin Tang and lots of inverts.
Next Step: Set up controller and ATO. Really need to do this.

Stussi613

Jonathan, thanks for revising your position and your willingness to help out on the exec this year!  Regardless of the position I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team.
I haz reef tanks.