Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What plant deficiency does this look like?

Started by iatetheweatherman, April 17, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iatetheweatherman

charlie

Sorry from the pictures it is hard to tell, maybe one of the other  guys can help.
Regards

iatetheweatherman

Yea, crappy pic sorry. I ripped off the leaf too. So I'll try to get a better picture next time. My guess is phosphate deficiency based on some googling.

alexv

And why would you say phosphate? In fact I can't really see any obvious problem. Are you concerned about the undulated leaves?
220g FW Community planted: SAE (5), Puntius denisonii (4), clown loach (2), Yoyo loach (3), kuhli loach (3), otocinclus affinis (2), rummynose tetra (3), harlequin rasbora (17), rope fish (1), glass catfish (3), bamboo shrimp (2), upside-down catfish (2), Chinese algae eater (2), rubber-lipped pleco (2), cherry shrimp (many)

55g FW Community planted: Black ghost knifefish (2), Armored bichir (2), banjo catfish (2),  Rosy tetra (2)

iatetheweatherman

I'll try to get a better picture next time. But it's part of the leaf on the crinum. They keep rotting away. It starts off from either the tip falling of or a small edge and than it spreads. I was trying to show in this picture. I circled it to try to make it more clear:

http://imgur.com/2dUfvJe