Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

am i in the bzness?

Started by az, November 21, 2005, 11:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

az

so i get a pm from Ivan(aquariacanada.ca) this morning, he thinks i am in the bzness of selling livestock for 'profit'.

LOL

selling:

*2 blue tangs from a pack of 4 coz they fight and wont school like they used to when they  were young!

*2 emarald crabs from a pack of 4 coz they grew too big!

*1 blood shrimp out of 3 coz they have territorial/wont clean as much issues!

@ovas or ac after buyn them from ba or ms at a higher price!

if all that is called selling for profit, then i guess i am in the bzness!
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

aidensmomma2000

I wonder if he thinks youre a distibutor?

FishPassion

Now az I am buying your Hippo tang in good faith here my friend and hoping that yer profit margin isnt to high......LOL
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Aiglos

Im sure if you were in BZNESS you would atleast be spelling it 'Business'.

az

Quote from: "FishPassion"Now az I am buying your Hippo tang in good faith here my friend and hoping that yer profit margin isnt to high......LOL

u need not worry klaus, you'll see!
AQUA VALLEY    

2016 Hours
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
www.aquavalley.ca

IJO

I'm not sure why you would go ahead and create a thread on this forum other than to hurt the AquariaCanada image but I will try to explain the 'other' side of the story.

There really wasn't much to this other than a misunderstanding... I was following up on a complaint from a client... you responded and we apologized... end of story.

The Aquaria Canada website is there for the hobbyist and every once in a while a competitor will try to utilize the site for profit.  Unfortunately we are not always 100% accurate.  

Hope you can understand.

IJO (aka Ivan)

az

Quote from: "IJO"I'm not sure why you would go ahead and create a thread on this forum other than to hurt the AquariaCanada image but I will try to explain the 'other' side of the story.

There really wasn't much to this other than a misunderstanding... I was following up on a complaint from a client... you responded and we apologized... end of story.

The Aquaria Canada website is there for the hobbyist and every once in a while a competitor will try to utilize the site for profit.  Unfortunately we are not always 100% accurate.  

Hope you can understand.

IJO (aka Ivan)

Ivan, i started this thread b4 you reponded to my pm, but its all good now! nothing against you , but it would be interesting to know who complained, prtty sure he even told you about this specific thread!

me a profit making livestock seller was just too funny, which is why i posted, but if you think its hurting your image, Mods please delete this thread, thanks in advance.
AQUA VALLEY    

2016 Hours
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
www.aquavalley.ca

Marc

As it stands I think the thread looks good on Ivan and on Aquaria Canada.  There was a minor misunderstanding and both parties worked in good faith to clear it up and now all are happy.

However if Ivan wants it deleted I will delete it.  Let me know Ivan.

IJO

Thats ok Marc... we rarely delete posts on AC... why have them deleted here(even if the heat was turned up a bit).  Thanks for the quick response

IJO

Nelson

Quote from: "IJO"Thats ok Marc... we rarely delete posts on AC... why have them deleted here(even if the heat was turned up a bit).  Thanks for the quick response

IJO

Bravo AuariaCanada...As Marc pointed out this has served to reinforce your image/reputation....handled very professsionally in my opinion. :wink:

Julie

Ivan is a nice person to deal with; I've bought a couple things from him.

Julie

DARKPHREAK

The 24/7 open door policy works well also :)

Mettle

I didn't see it tainting AC's image at all. Just a funny little incident. But who am I?