Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My 90gal African Tank - Progress Pics

Started by darkdep, November 20, 2005, 02:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdep

Just thought I'd throw up some progress pics of my 90gal African tank.  I finally defeated the Green Water this tank was affected by...I haven't actually seen most of these fish for almost a month!  :shock:

Anyway, a few tank shots, and a couple pics of some new (and old) fish just cause.

charlie

pegasus

Very nice tank, your fish are looking great but send us a pic of this tank when they'll decide to rearrange it.  :)
Then... maybe not.

Nice close up!
Most get that Starfish! We'll see in Montreal

darkdep

Actually Michel, I've spent a lot of time observing the African "rearranging behaviour", and I think I've gotten pretty good at anticipating where they will rearrange things.  So far, I have not had to replant ANYTHING in this tank...

If I can't come to the Montreal auction, and you see extra Star Sapphires (on top of the ones you're gonna get :lol: ) you GOTTA pick em up for me...I'll gladly pay for time and effort :)

aidensmomma2000

Mettle

I love German rams. Fantastic looking fish. And yours is very nice.

pegasus

Quote from: "darkdep"......
..........I'll gladly pay for time and effort :)
Time and effort are FREE, I only charge for $. But be prepared.... If they are some, they will be ours! Right?  :D  :D  
I want 4, you?

Dec 4, I'll also go to Guelph with oenology plus putting a request for them on the Quebec forum.

darkdep

They will be ours, yes!!  I will also likely want 4.  Any idea what they're likely to cost?  (Doesn't really matter, just curious.  It IS Christmas shopping time you know).

There's a slight chance I'll be free to go to the auction in Montreal, if so, you'll have to translate for me :lol:

Mettle:  Thanks!  They cost a lot, but I fell in love with them immediately and had to have em.