New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How many of us plantaholics folks would be drooling here? :p

Started by daworldisblack, June 09, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

exv152

Rah, Thanks for posting! Had you gone saturday you would've seen one of the biggest planted tank project I've ever seen. Whoa!   :P

Suffice to say my wife now wants to strangle wolfiewill because it's all I've been talking about ;D
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

daworldisblack

Lol! I KNOW! I wanted to see bad and I was looking forward to attending but alas I messed up dates with a prior engagement (pun intended) - my friends' engagement BBQ party. I thought one was on Sat and the other was on Sunday. I was hoping to see some pics and posts on the Plantaholics thread! Hook me up! What did you guys discuss?!

fischkopp

Koelle Zoo is a big chain in Germany. But the beauty is that most stores in the country are independed. And that they realized that display is everything.  ;)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

daworldisblack

Quote from: fischkopp on June 09, 2014, 09:43:24 AM
Koelle Zoo is a big chain in Germany. But the beauty is that most stores in the country are independed. And that they realized that display is everything.  ;)

I'd have been in the hobby sooner had I been to a place like this. You were spoilt there!

lucius

Quote from: daworldisblack on June 09, 2014, 09:20:58 AM
Lol! I KNOW! I wanted to see bad and I was looking forward to attending but alas I messed up dates with a prior engagement (pun intended) - my friends' engagement BBQ party. I thought one was on Sat and the other was on Sunday. I was hoping to see some pics and posts on the Plantaholics thread! Hook me up! What did you guys discuss?!

Wolfiewill's wife has a pic of all of us in the tank.  ;D

exv152

Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

wolfiewill

Quote from: lucius on June 09, 2014, 12:47:53 PM
Wolfiewill's wife has a pic of all of us in the tank.  ;D

Yah, and now I have to vacuum and clean the glass alllllll overrrrr again. You guys got finger prints and shoe prints allll over the tank. Sheeesh!
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain