Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Feb meeting......

Started by Sailfin, February 14, 2006, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailfin

I hate suspense, so....Anyone know if they are bringing anything interesting for the mini-auction besides cash..... :lol:  I should start the wish list.

interested in.....

Small grassy plants.
Angelfish

pegasus

There's no mini-auction to the Feb's meeting as the Super auction is too close, right?

mseguin

We decided there would be a mini-auction at the Feb meeting as well.

darkdep

Someone please bring Riccia!  

Also, Oto cats.

Sailfin

Quote from: "darkdep"Someone please bring Riccia!  

Also, Oto cats.

Riccia looks interesting!

jgolden

I should have some ghost shrimp mature enough by then. I'll try to bring some for the auction.

Sailfin

Big Als never has feeder shrimp....do they still sell that?

squeeker

QuoteAlso, Oto cats.

Dark, we got a shipment of Otos in, they look good!

darkdep

Oh yeah?  What are they going for?  Got my first ones and I like em...they're getting along with my puffers very well.  Would like to deploy a squadron in my planted tank.

Aiglos

Quote from: "darkdep"Oh yeah?  What are they going for?  Got my first ones and I like em...they're getting along with my puffers very well.  Would like to deploy a squadron in my planted tank.

Deploy? That's hilarious. Who says that ?  ;p

Mettle

Quote from: "Sailfin"Big Als never has feeder shrimp....do they still sell that?

SP Barrhaven regularly gets in feeder ghost shrimp. Though we have a few customers who come in and buy large quantities right away (anywhere from 5 to 10 dozen a piece) so it's best to call ahead. Or call and ask for more to be ordered with the next shipment. They go for $2.98/dozen. I believe shipments arrive middle of the week (Thursday or Wednesdays?).

squeeker

QuoteOh yeah? What are they going for? Got my first ones and I like em...they're getting along with my puffers very well. Would like to deploy a squadron in my planted tank.

Not sure.  I work tomorrow night, though... I'll let you know.  They're usually between $4 and $8 each.

sarahbella

QuoteThey go for $2.98/dozen.

OMG i sooooooo overpaid at another LFS..  i got 18 (thats all they had left) and paid almost $10!!!  Im gonna have to start checking out SP !!!

darkdep

Squeeker:  Ok, I'll come check them out and bring you your weekly bag of duckweed :)

squeeker

OK, I checked tonight.  The Oto's are $3.99 and still look great!

NjOyRiD

I will be bringing:

ac filters
ac filters parts
fluval 303 for parts
gravel
fake plants
java fern
platies
backgrouds
10g
25g
decorations
nutrafin co2 system
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO