Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Auction Cashouts from the May Meeting

Started by artw, June 12, 2006, 10:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

As some of you know, for various reasons at the last Mini Auction we were unable to cash everyone out.  Some folk who are owed a large amount have sent me their mailing address,  and I will send out your cheques tonight.    If other folks are coming to the BBQ and would like your money then, please PM me so I can tell the Treasurer how much to bring to the BBQ

and no this is not SPAM

darkdep

I think I might have a small cashout art...could you give it to me at the exec meeting tonight?

darkdep

Maybe I won't change your username to pinkie-pie too.

babblefish1960

Pinkie pie? Wouldn't that be a sissipated name that one wouldn't even give to a girly girl? Mr. Wyuh must have transgressed in some horrible way unimagineable to warrant such attention from the APW. Wow, I hope I don't ever tick off ol' grumpy gus there or I'll end up swimming with the fishes somehow.

By the by, I mean to thread jack here, I, as yet, have not received any emails or replies or cheque from the Montreal spring auction, I couldn't cash out as we were in a hurry to leave and I'm at a loss as to what to do now. Any strings pulled would be greatly appreciated.