Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Lost membership card...

Started by Underwater, June 05, 2006, 08:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underwater

I lost my membership card  :'(

Is there a replacement policy?

Seanc

yeah same here, but i usualy just tell the people at the cash i have an ovas card, and i get the discount.

BigDaddy

Matt and Sean

PM me your last names and I will advise Sue (our membership chair) to send you guys a replacement card when I see her at the executive meeting.

ophelia

Is this taken care of? I can mail out new memberships cards if i have full name and addresses as i will be doing a mailout for mini auction payout tonight while i scarf down the leftover cake from the exec meeting.
Jackie

artw

mmm. chocolate brownies, cake, red and white wine. see what the commoners are missing by not being on the Executive?

babblefish1960

There was cake? I must have missed that whilst sipping clear water, (I must have gone to a different meeting with Robert's rules of order).

BigDaddy

Quote from: ophelia on June 13, 2006, 03:44:11 PM
Is this taken care of? I can mail out new memberships cards if i have full name and addresses as i will be doing a mailout for mini auction payout tonight while i scarf down the leftover cake from the exec meeting.
Jackie

I sent you a PM with Underwater's full mailing address.  And ghostjody will issue Seanc another card at the store.

Thanx ophelia!   ;D

Underwater

Received my card in the mail today, thanks!