Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Picnic photos!

Started by PaleoFishGirl, July 30, 2006, 09:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Looks like chianti and an african you got out of mooney's bay.  :)

RoxyDog

OMG Pegasus, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.  If my inlaws didn't already think I'm strange, they would now!   ;D

PS...How's the heat kiddies?  It's nice and breezy here!   :P
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

BigDaddy

BigMomma almost woke all the kids up, she was laughing so hard

babblefish1960

Absolutely hilarious, pegasus you are quite the rascal yourself, it is amazing the things you think of doing at the strangest hours.

And Artw, what are you doing with a malawi in your hand, are you going to eat it, or put it in the rideau to see if it swims?

Roxydog, your in-laws think you're nuts because you are nuts, in a good way, and they clearly don't appreciate the quality of a good egg, you are a good egg, don't worry about missing the heat though, with all this heat mass storage occuring, I'm almost positive we can save you some if you get back before hallowe'en.

artw

One may think about where I am going to put Babblefish's head next.

BigMomma

Pegasus your pics gave me nightmares last night ... little Arts running around calling me momma ... eeekk!

artw

mseguin

Best use of Photoshop ...ever!

RoxyDog

thanks babblefish.   :D  but if YOU think I'm nuts, where does that leave me exactly?  heehee
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

babblefish1960

Quote from: RoxyDog on August 02, 2006, 10:16:57 AM
thanks babblefish.   :D  but if YOU think I'm nuts, where does that leave me exactly?  heehee
Not really certain, it would depend if you thought the pot was calling the kettle black, or.... what are you saying exactly, I'm stumped, and I can't get up. :)

succinctfish

Quote from: artw on August 02, 2006, 09:39:31 AM
One may think about where I am going to put Babblefish's head next.

Your legs look pretty wee in that photo Art, and it's clear BD has left you all alone with your tiny glass of wine...perhaps you are hoping for a shoulder ride from Babble?

I must say, the trip will be shorter, and the view not quite so good as upon BD's tall shoulders, from a skyscraper to a brownstone :D

aidensmomma2000

Quote from: BigDaddy on August 01, 2006, 09:30:27 AM
Bigger?  3 isn't enough?  :D

I thought there was 3 munchkins  ;)

BigMomma

Quote from: babblefish1960 on August 02, 2006, 02:16:38 PM
Not really certain, it would depend if you thought the pot was calling the kettle black, or.... what are you saying exactly, I'm stumped, and I can't get up. :)
... or maybe the kettle is smoking the pot  ;)

Underwater

Isn't your surname "Kettle"?  Are you trying to tell us something?

BigMomma

Quote from: Underwater on August 02, 2006, 02:32:24 PM
Isn't your surname "Kettle"?  Are you trying to tell us something?
... sshh ... be wary wary quiet ...