Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Darkdep's Fish Wall

Started by darkdep, August 25, 2006, 11:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, better start getting specific, we're pavlovian about beer.

mseguin

Darkdep already knows that for BAP all Africans will now be classified by colour anyway.

Seanc

don't wory i will bring the good stuff
the plants, and SA fish

darkdep

You guys are nuts.  Stop it or I'll plan it.  :)

babblefish1960

Too late, I already have some plants and angel and aggie babies put aside, just warming up to the idea of having an actual beer.

Julie

I'll bring a couple of Oscars as a gift, hope you have a big tank set aside.  Add a little south american to the mix and they can deal with all your african difficulties  ;).

PaleoFishGirl

I'll bring a rainbow mop for you :D 

artw

I'll bring some non cichlid angelfish or non cichlid nkali labidochromis.

BigMomma

What a great idea  :D

I think you'll need to accessorize with some plants ... we may have a few to supply!

darkdep

fishycanuck

I'll bring a plastic nemo toy.
;D

succinctfish

Quote from: DarkDep on September 02, 2006, 10:53:31 PM
Well, it's funny you mention that.  While babblefish and Fishbuddy were here the other day,

I'm pretty sure I was standing between Babble and Fishbuddy there APW, unless I've suddenly developed superpowers of invisibility and mind control.  I am the invisible succincfish, beware, I will sneak into your home, replace your africans with south americans and plants.  Then with my memory control powers, I will make you forget you ever had africans...muhaha!!...

FishBuddy

Quote from: DarkDep on September 03, 2006, 11:18:47 AM
That's it, I'm gonna do it.

DD: look what you get yourself into now!!!!! 

Either case, I think that's a great idea :-)  Now, I am debating on what to bring you...  You have everything which I've got!!!!   No, I can't give up my albino BN plec; yet :-)

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]

babblefish1960

Quote from: succinctfish on September 03, 2006, 12:57:58 PM
I'm pretty sure I was standing between Babble and Fishbuddy there APW, unless I've suddenly developed superpowers of invisibility and mind control.  I am the invisible succincfish, beware, I will sneak into your home, replace your africans with south americans and plants.  Then with my memory control powers, I will make you forget you ever had africans...muhaha!!...
Oh man, you may be in a bit of dutch here now APW, good luck climbing out of this one. ;D

darkdep

You're right, how could I forget Succint...ok, you get TWO beers per fish :)

Laura

I've got some nice rocks, plants and some great frozen snail food - your thorny snail might like it.
You do need a registry........
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

BigMomma

Quote from: DarkDep on September 03, 2006, 05:39:48 PM
... hehehe... Succint's mind control powers work... you go girl!  :D

babblefish1960

Quote from: BigMomma on September 04, 2006, 07:56:24 PM
... hehehe... Succint's mind control powers work... you go girl!  :D
They really do, I am so obedient it's embarrassing, actually, it is a dangerous thing to cross any woman, however, I'm sure it will be great fun having a party for the wall and seeing what comes of it. There really should be a registry where people can select from a list of your needs and wants and really make that wall shine, especially as you have such good lighting now, eh?

Any geeks or nerds out there know how to make a proper bridal registry for the APW and his wall? :D

succinctfish

Quote from: DarkDep on September 03, 2006, 05:39:48 PM

Woohoo...although considering my alcohol absorption capabilities, I will have to bring you eric the half a fish(diabolical slanted reference to Monty Python there, it's been a while since we tortured you, after all ;D) Also, payment in kind for the spelling of my name, what kind of fish is a succint fish after all?(I feel like one of those folks who write  SPELLING on the graffiti in the bathroom stalls...aakk...)

darkdep

Oh no, actually, Succinct, so am I.  Spelling errors irritate me, I apologize.