New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS logo

Started by s0me, September 01, 2006, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s0me

Is there anyway you guys can fix the new logo? It looks out of place with the background and looks like someone took a screenshot of the old image and just resized it.

If someone wants to send me the original gif/jpg I can hacker up my Photoshop skills and fix it.

darkdep

s0me

Well get choppin' APW!!!!!

PaleoFishGirl

s0me, just hit 'refresh' in your browser... should fix it.

artw

yeah the old top frame size is stuck in your cache.  hit refresh to get the new one.
Go PFG! (she helped make it) ;D

darkdep

babblefish1960

Alright, I'll bite, is that a good thing or did you just smear the deadfishchick with a bad word?

darkdep

It's a compliment :)  She rocks, she's the bomb, she is the best of the best, we couldn't live without her, she is the fantasticest.

babblefish1960

Oh good, what a relief, being ignorant of technobabble, I wasn't sure, and it seemed out of character for you. But the kudos are well received I'm sure.

PaleoFishGirl

Quote from: DarkDep on September 02, 2006, 12:06:52 PM
It's a compliment :)  She rocks, she's the bomb, she is the best of the best, we couldn't live without her, she is the fantasticest.

Can we make that a sticky? :D

babblefish1960

You go girl, that sounds like a spledid idea. ;D

PaleoFishGirl

You guys are inflating my already overinflated ego... but don't stop :D

s0me

YOU

GO

GIRL!!

PaleoFishGirl

ROFL... I guess the 'Refresh' worked??

s0me

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on September 02, 2006, 08:11:38 PM
ROFL... I guess the 'Refresh' worked??

I guess the logo was in transition when I posted, I usually make a point to refresh the page each visit.

Looks much better :)

Carlton thanks you.

PaleoFishGirl

Just in case you're wondering what 'Carlton' ever did with his life after FPoBA.

darkdep

Yeah...I wasn't, actually, but thanks.

:)

babblefish1960

I always thought that Carlton was the doorman, oh well, wrong era I suppose, I actually wanted to say that in spite of the herculean efforts to shrink the logo for the little people and their blackberries, or whatever the problem was, I still find the fish and the words fuzzy, either that or it's time for bifocals again.

PaleoFishGirl

Did you try hitting Refresh in your browser?  I'd love to see what you are seeing - is it possible for you to take a screen shot of the logo and post it or send it to me?

PS Jeffrey was the doorman ;)

s0me

Quote from: babblefish1960 on September 05, 2006, 01:22:05 AM
I always thought that Carlton was the doorman, oh well, wrong era I suppose, I actually wanted to say that in spite of the herculean efforts to shrink the logo for the little people and their blackberries, or whatever the problem was, I still find the fish and the words fuzzy, either that or it's time for bifocals again.

I would have to agree with babble the image and text are a little blurry... perhaps less gaussian blur and less shadowing on the fish and text?