New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS Membership Drive

Started by BigDaddy, September 08, 2006, 01:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apistome

If have a hard time finding me on Bank Street, I will be the guy asking you for 20.00 instead of change and smokes :)

If we do have a contest it should be for new members only.

Can I put people on a payment plan?

I am off to breakfast then to pet circus from 12:15 - 3:00

I take 2 cream no sugar  8)

s0me

I still need to buy my membership... I will only buy from the good looking crew :) Do you take Visa?

zippity

so how many did we get in total and who won? i started it off at Innes.

artw

Well officially we got 6 memberships at Innes, 4 at Kanata and 3 at Pet Circus.  and we generated a lot of interest so I personally consider it very successful.

here are some pics of the Kanata location.  Perhaps not as stylish and hi-tech as the Innes location but once Babblefish the salesman showed up we kicked things into high gear.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigDaddy

Here's the Innis crew in action

[attachment deleted by admin]

s0me

Wow, I think the Innes crew has the Kanata crew beat! Fancy shmancy laptop et al!

Shouganai

Quote from: s0me on September 09, 2006, 09:19:13 PM
Wow, I think the Innes crew has the Kanata crew beat! Fancy shmancy laptop et al!

And an umbrella! and I bet they were both wearing socks.  Silly Roxy and her "fancy Birkenstocks". :P

fishycanuck

If I had known about the fancy Birks, I'd have walked out there. Even if it took me all day!
Because - in fancy Birks, you can do that.
;D

darkdep

Jody, I just cannot imagine you driving anything other than a Volkswagen.  :)

babblefish1960

Well actually, I drove Freightliners and Peterbilts for a long time, as well as having a fleet of LandRovers and Unimogs for many years, however, the best people really do drive Volkswagens too. ;D

charlie

Congrats to you guy`s for doing the membership drive, maybe we can do another one @ some higher traffic locations.
Regards

darkdep

PaleoFishGirl

Quote from: s0me on September 09, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Not to mention the good-looking crew, right :D

darkdep

PFG, are you fishing for compliments or something?  :)

PaleoFishGirl

But of course, APW... and not getting enough of them ;)  What's a girl got to do to get an ego boost around here? LOL!! Just kidding, I obviously don't need one :D

And in honour of my 1000th post, I'd just like to say Woot! (not in real time though, right Matty?)

Or is it better if I get all sentimental like the APW on the train? "I love you guys" ;)

babblefish1960

Congrats on the 1000th post, pity about not being hammered on the train though, and yes, you two looked lovely out there today in the sunshine, however, I thought the nomenclature of the good-looking crew was the Kanata site, and that the Innes crew were "keeners", while poor yorick, I mean Eric was the geek site, so ego or not, you'll need to look at being a keener to find your boost(though really, you and Sean did look rather cute with your giant brolly and cool computer) ;)

darkdep

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on September 09, 2006, 11:35:34 PM

Or is it better if I get all sentimental like the APW on the train? "I love you guys" ;)

I can't believe you remember that :)

PaleoFishGirl

How could I forget? (big hug) ;D

Babble, if you look back in this very thread, you will see that the cool kids were at BA Kanata, the nerd(s) were at Pet Circus and the good looking crew at BA Innes :D 

"Never argue with the data!"

Julie

It takes all kinds to make a party.  ;D (the real question is though do the fish care  :P)

artw

Jody's calling me good looking, I ain't going to argue with that, heehee
DarkDep you will find that there is very little we forget about you.