Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Sept meeting mini-Auction: Wish List

Started by jgolden, September 18, 2006, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgolden

Hey! 1st meeting is in a week. Thought I'd start this thread before every one else does ;)

I'm hoping for:
cherry / ammano shrimp
plants (hehehe... who isn't)
BN plecos, Tetras, Rasboras, loaches....

I'll be bringing:
swords, platties, new bio-chamber (can possibly be used for CO2 reaction chamber; received 3 in lot bid)

So, who's bringing what?

artw

I forgot to start a thread about this, thanks jgolden.

I will be bringing some plants, actually a lot of plants since I am moving,  crypts, swords, stem stuff, vals, lotus, hairgrass
an L205
all of my gold barbs since I've decided to get a pair of altum angels
small cherry barbs that would be eaten by altum angels.
a koi angel about 2" diameter, slightly smaller than the ones at Als
any remaining brigs snails in my tank

I am looking for an Aquaclear 300 or 500
and anything to do with pressurized Co2
and of course altum angels but thats a long shot.

edit. removed betta. I ain't selling my betta he is too beautiful.

KLKelly

I hear the plants at the auction can be amazing.  This will be the first meeting that I'll be attending.

My 20 gallon planted tank isn't fishless cycling the quickest.  It may be a month from now at this pace.

I would love some amano shrimp and some marble hatchetfish.  Any chance that I could buy at the auction but pick up at a later time?

I'd also love a few large lowlight plants for my 40 gallon tank.

Karrie

darkdep

You pretty much have to take stuff from the auction at that time, unless you make private arrangements. 

I'm looking for cool Rocks, as usual.  And this time, cool snails.

fishycanuck

I'd like an Aquaclear 200 in working order, and some fake plants.

PaleoFishGirl

What a coincidence... I'm bringing some fake plants ;)  Probably some real ones too, maybe a red and/or a green tiger lotus. 

Rudy00

looking for plants, crypts, tiger lotus.... i'll be out to get that! I wish i set up my substrate and had my new light going so i could get some carpetting plants and maybe some riccia or java moss

oh and a dwarf cichlid trio

... what a list

babblefish1960

Don't panic, there is a sale every month, I'm sure you'll find something.

pegasus

I usually have 30 minutes for bagging on our OVAS meeting nights, and can only do 2-4 bags.
Help me here... what would you like from this list?
Leleupi, Tretocephalus, Brichardi, C44, Red Empress, Lithobates, Yellow Labs, Salousi, Sunshine peacock, Yellow Lemon Jake, Blue Dolphin, Copadichromis mloto.
Walter worms (mini-micro worms), white worms, MTS

Out of the auction, because they are not mine but Gonna be no 1's larger golden apple snails that I'm raizing for her.... BIG marble sized  3 for $2

Seanc

Quote from: artw on September 18, 2006, 04:18:46 PM
I've decided to get a pair of altum angels
small cherry barbs that would be eaten by altum angels.
lisend to Sean in the end? arn't they beautiful!!!

I think i might bring some plants havent dicided yet though, should be a big turn out eh?

artw

Yes its going to be a busy evening
If you guys know what you are going to bring, I strongly encourage you to preregister your items by sending an email to listing your initials and all of the items. I will even write you out labels.

BigDaddy

Quote from: Seanc on September 19, 2006, 07:24:52 AM
lisend to Sean in the end? arn't they beautiful!!!

I think i might bring some plants havent dicided yet though, should be a big turn out eh?

The September mini auction is usually one of the largest of the year...

Julie

I have an almost full bottle of life bearer (for gill flukes) and an almost full bottle of anti fungus.
Need to clean this cupboard, also an undergravel filter for a 20g(can provide dimensions) still in the plastic wrap.

Let me know if anyone is interested?

zapisto

when is the meeting
will be cool if i can come :)

gvv

Will be happy to have some dwarf cichlid for my 10G office tank...
Also have some rotala, twisted val, dwarf sag...

Regards

PaleoFishGirl

Monday night (the 25th) > 7pm sharp ;)  Hope to see everybody there :D

darkdep

james

Hi
Looking for intersting Africans !!
Will bring some Tropical Flakes and Spirilina Wafer. Bring your own container to fill.
Will charge according to size of container. I would like to have a idea of how people that would like some. Thanks!

James :)
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

darkdep

Spencer Jack is sending us something special for the auction for free.  So if you like interesting africans there should be a surprise there :)